We've launched a feature upgrade that makes it possible to add a new section to any side of your template: top, bottom, left, or right!
This feature makes customizing your process, expanding your template, and collaborating effectively even better!
How it works:
- Click the icon that looks like an arrow with a plus sign in it located on the side of the template that you would like to place a new section.
- A new section will appear.
- You can resize, change the color, change the title, and customize the section however you like!
Stormboard is now integrated with Google Drive!
Our NEW built-in Google Drive Integration makes exchanging ideas and moving between multiple projects seamless!
With this new integration, you will be able to connect your Google Drive account to Stormboard and then add files, collaborate on them, create new files, and run sophisticated reports in Docs, Sheets, and Slides.
Add files to your Storms
The integration allows you to connect your Drive to Stormboard so that you can add files and photos to your Storm.
Co-edit files with your team
Collaborating on projects, documents, and presentations is more efficient and effective.
Create new documents while in your Storm
You can also create brand new documents in your Storm using this integration.
Generate Google reports in Docs, Sheets, or Slides
One of Stormboard’s most powerful features is the ability for users to run reports. This feature allows you to create professional-looking documents, using the information in your Storm, which you can then print, save, or share.
Announcing the NEW Rally Integration!
With the NEW Stormboard two-way Rally integration for Enterprise Teams, you can connect to your Rally instance, query projects for work items, and update work item data without leaving Stormboard.
Using a single tool for your planning session will refine your Agile processes without losing touch with your distributed team.
Stormboard has built-in templates for all your Agile processes including Retrospectives, Story Mapping, Sprint Planning, Issue Sizing, Risks / ROAM Board, Program / Dependencies Board, PI Objectives.
Learn more about this integration and book a demo here.
NEW: Introducing Calendar Sections!
To help make your remote meetings and planning sessions even more efficient, we've launched Calendar sections! You can now add a Monthly, Quarterly, or Yearly Calendar to any section of any template.
Here's how to add a Calendar Section to your template:
- Click the icon in the top right corner of the template section to open the section menu.
- Select the "Type" tab.
- Under "Section Type" select "Calendar".
- You can then choose the Calendar's format, month, and year.
- Click "Save Changes" to add your Calendar to the template.
If you Calendar is too small, use the resize tool in the bottom right corner to make it as large as you like. You can resize your calendar as many times as you want!
Stormboard is Now Integrated With Dropbox!
To kick-off the New Year, we have added a new integration to the mix — Dropbox! This integration allows you to add any files or images that you store in Dropbox into any Storm.
To set up your Dropbox account, you will need to log in to Stormboard from your desktop or laptop.
- Once you are signed in, enter any Storm and create a new sticky note.
- Create either an Image or a File sticky note.
- Click "Select from Dropbox" and log in with your Dropbox credentials.
- Your Dropbox account is now connected to Stormboard and you can upload files from your drive.