Connect Stormboard to hundreds of other apps with Zapier
Unless you are an API expert, it can incredibly difficult to create an automated workflow that will sync data across platforms.
Stormboard’s new integration with Zapier is here to help! You can now seamlessly connect Stormboard with more than 1,000 apps, making data transfer automatic so you can focus on your great ideas and not on the technical details.
Here’s how the integration works
Automated connections called Zaps, which you can set up in minutes with no coding, can automate your day-to-day tasks and build workflows between apps that otherwise wouldn’t be possible.
Each Zap has one app as the “Trigger”, where your information comes from and which causes one or more “Actions” in other apps, where your data gets sent automatically.
The best part? This all happens in the background — once it’s set you don’t need to do anything!
How to connect Stormboard to Zapier
- Sign up for a FREE Zapier account or log in to your existing account.
- Navigate to “Connected Accounts” from the top menu bar.
- Now click on “Connect new account” and search for “Stormboard”
- Use your credentials to connect your Stormboard account to Zapier.
- Once that’s done you can start creating an automation! Use a pre-made Zap or create your own with the Zap Editor. Creating a Zap requires no coding knowledge and you’ll be walked step-by-step through the setup.